BOOK YOUR FIELD TRIP HERE!
Available for booking: September-October & March-June
Duration: 2.5 hours
Distance: 3 km
Ages/Grade: Suitable for all ages (K-Gr.12)
Languages: Currently only English is available.
Please note: students attending a Burns Bog Field Trip must complete a waiver form signed by a parent/guardian. To download a Field Trip Waiver Form, click HERE
- A $25.00 non-refundable deposit is charged upon booking.
- Field Trips proceed rain or shine.
- Field Trips cancelled with less than 2 weeks notice will be charged for 50% of the total Field Trip cost.
- Field Trips cancelled with less than one weeks notice will be charged for the full Field Trip cost.
- Field Trips rescheduled with less than 2 weeks notice must pay an additional $25 booking deposit to reebook.
- The Burns Bog Conservation Society retains the right to cancel Field Trip dates at any time due to safety hazards and concerns. This may include, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, unexpected flash flooding, fallen trees, or downed power lines. In the event that your booking is cancelled by the Burns Bog Conservation Society, the booking will be rescheduled, or refunded in full.