Students learn from high school leadership students and environmental experts by completing interactive, hands-on activities at different stations within the Delta Nature Reserve.
Get directions using the address: 10389 Nordel Court.
DATE: October 2, 3, 4 or 5, 2018 (choose one)
TIME: 9:00 AM to 2:30 PM
PRICE: $10 per student (minimum registration: 20 students; maximum registration: 30 students)
* Transportation to and from the Stepping into Nature Festival is not included in the price listed above. Additional support may be available for schools that demonstrate financial need.
- A $50.00 non-refundable deposit is charged upon booking.
- The Stepping into Nature Festival will proceed rain or shine.
- Festival bookings cancelled with less than 20 days notice be charged for 50% of the total on the booking invoice, unless a class of the same size is scheduled in their place. The initial deposit will not be refunded.
- Festival bookings cancelled with less than 10 days notice will be charged for the full Festival cost, unless a class of the same size is scheduled in their place. The initial deposit will not be refunded.
- The Burns Bog Conservation Society retains the right to cancel Festival dates at any time due to safety hazards and concerns. This may include, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, unexpected flash flooding, fallen trees, or downed power lines. In the event that your booking is cancelled by the Burns Bog Conservation Society, the booking will be rescheduled, or refunded in full.
OUR SPONSORS & DONORS
Delta Nature Reserve
10389 Nordel Crt (Planet Ice Delta parking lot)
October 2,3,4 & 5 2018
Grade 6 and 7
Burns Bog Conservation Society
©2016. All Rights Reserved.
A registered Canadian charity: No. 12916 6682 RR0001
4-7953 120 Street, Delta, BC V4C 6P6
Phone: 604 572 0373 | Toll Free: 1-888-850-6264 | Fax: 604 572 0374