Book Your Summer Day Camp Adventure!
The safety of your children is of the utmost importance to us. We are constantly monitoring provincial and federal health guidelines. Please be advised that camps may be postponed or cancelled due to restrictions or concerns. We will provide updates regarding cancellations or postponement as soon as information becomes available. In the event of forced cancellations or postponement, deposits will be refunded in full.
Registration for 2020 Is Now Open
July 6-10: * French Camp (ages 6-9)
July 13-17: (ages 8-12) – Wilderness Survivor
July 20-24: (ages 6-8) – Nature’s Builders & Explorers
July 27-31: (ages 6-10) – Animal Mania
Aug 4-7: (ages 8-12) – Bog Superheroes 4 day camp
Aug 10-14: (ages 6-9) – Jr. Wilderness Survivor
Aug 17-21: (ages 6-9) – Destination Imagination
Aug 24-28: (ages 6-9) – Junior Scientists
Single Day Drop-In is available during any week-long camp!
Can't commit to a full week of day camps? That's okay! Join us for 1 day during any one of our week-long themes.
Registration is required.*
How to register:
Ex: For Wilderness Survivor click Monday July 8th.
To register your child for a Burns Bog Summer Day Camp, click on the start date of your desired Day Camp on the calendar above. Ex. For Wilderness Survivor click Monday July 8th.Single-Day Camps:
Book your Single Day Camps by clicking on the date you want to register your child for on the calendar above.
Please note: Single Day Camp bookings are dependent on available space in a week-long camp theme.
Once you complete your registration, you will be notified 2 weeks in advance of your selected camp date to confirm if there is space available.
If the camp you want to register for is full, you can register your child on the Waitlist. No deposit is required. You will be contacted when a space becomes available for your child in the Day Camp you selected. You will be required to pay in full to complete your registration when a space is offered to you.
Can't complete your registration by Credit Card? Call our office at: 604-572-0373 to coordinate a payment by cheque.
Times: 9:00am - 3:30pm (Child supervision provided until 4pm)
Location: Delta Nature Reserve (Drop off and Pick up at Planet Ice Delta – 10389 Nordel Court, Delta, BC)
Standard 1 week Camp (5 days): $159 per child
Single Day Camp Drop Ins: $40 per child
(* Single-day drop-in bookings are confirmed by email 2 weeks before camp start date. Bookings made any more than 2 weeks in advance will be wait-listed.)
Day Camp Location
Delta Nature Reserve: 10389 Nordel Court, Delta, BC
- A Deposit of 10% is Due when you register
- Full Payment is due in 2 week before the Start of Camp for the First 3 camps (camps starting on July 6th, 13, & 20) or the Start of July for all camps staring after July 27th
- If we Have to Cancel due to the extension of the current health restriction will will refund your deposit.
- Cancellations made with more than 30 days’ notice will be given a full refund
- The Burns Bog Conservation Society retains the right to cancel Day Camp dates at any time due to safety hazards and concerns. This may include, but is not limited to, extreme weather conditions, unexpected flash flooding, fallen trees, or downed power lines. In the event that your booking is cancelled by the Burns Bog Conservation Society, the dates missed will be refunded in full.
Questions? Contact Us:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Phone: 604 572 0373 | Toll Free: 1-888-850-6264 | Fax: 604 572 0374