DIRECTIONS TO BURNS BOG SUMMER DAY CAMP
CAMP HOURS OF OPERATION:
Program Hours 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Pickup Supervision 3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m
DROP-OFF/PICK UP LOCATION:
Entrance to the Delta Nature Reserve – Planet Ice Parking lot (The Great Pacific Forum)
10389 Nordel Court Delta, BC. V4C 6P6
From Alex Fraser:
- Take Highway #91 (East-West Connector) onto the Alex Fraser Bridge.
- Take the Nordel Exit and keep to the far right lane towards Hwy #17 and # 1 (NOT Nordel EAST).
- Follow the road as it curves around Highway #91
Continue to steps 3-6 below.
- Get onto BC-91N. Exit Nordel Way (before the Alex Fraser Bridge)
- Stay in the left most lane as it curves around over Highway #91.
- **Get into the second right-most lane (directly left of the one marked “SCALE”) and follow the road as it curves around.
- Follow the sign that says “Nordel WEST” and turn right at the first set of lights (Nordel Way).
- Turn right on Nordel Court (first right, at the Esso gas station).
- Drive to the end of the block and enter the Great Pacific Forum (aka Planet Ice)
How to Find Us:
Camper sign-in/out is located at the furthest point from the entrance of the parking lot.
Day Camp Location:
Summer Day Camps take place in the Delta Nature Reserve at our outdoor classroom (a 5 min walk from
the pick-up/drop-off location)
- To find the Day Camp Location, please walk over to the eastern side of the Planet Ice building (towards the overpass) where you’ll find a brick path at the end of the parking lot.
- Follow this path to continue under the Nordel Way overpass.
- Head right to walk along Lower Cougar Creek. You should pass a large sign that says “Delta Nature Reserve.”
- Walk 5 minutes to find our Outdoor Classroom area.